UGA and GTM

Garlic Pickle




I was needed to eat garlic due to health reasons. Its not that I do not like it as it really makes it a lot easier to finish my meal without much fuss; I mean even when the curry is not something my taste bud likes.  But, what I found is, it is bit more hot and that strong scent of it was keeping me within the home bound even after hours of eating it. I have read in one of the healthy food site that garlic is good for cold and flu, skin and hair, blood purifier, cancer, blood pressure and heart problems. High blood pressure being my problem at this time I decided to eat it on regular basis without a trouble.


Here is what i found out and I love its pickle. to make its pickle you need the following ingredients :


Ingredients

Garlic : 200 grams or about ten whole garlic
Cherry chili : 8 - 10 round chili fresh
Salt : half teaspoon
Lemon juice : One cup
Timur powder : One fourth of the tea spoon


How to convert all these ingredients into a pickle ?

  • Separate all the garlic and peel it.
  • Grind chili and timur also if you have whole fruit of it.
  • put the half cup of lemon juice in one clean and dry glass bottle. Then put salt chili paste and Timur powder also in it.
  • Shake the bottle to mix everything in it.
  • Make a small incision in each garlic before you drop it in the bottle one one by one.
  • now you have to keep the bottle in cool and dry place for about a week
  • After a week your pickle will be ready.
Note :
  1. You can consume it after two days or two weeks choice is yours.
  2. The garlic will turn blue in less than week. But its not the bad kind of blue color you should be worry about your health before you eat it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment